- Some Employers don’t provide any form of sick pay
- INCOME is your most Valuable Asset not your house without income you cannot pay for anything.
- Income Protection provides you with a Replacement Monthly Income if you cannot work due to serious illness, injury or accident.
- Would you survive on the State Illness Benefit of €188 + per week (www.welfare.ie )?
- Self Employed are not entitled to State Illness Benefit.
- Tax Relief is available on Income Protection Premiums at your marginal rate of tax.
- Protect up to 75% of your income. Not all employers in Ireland provide income protection and for those who do the majority will only pay for six months. State Disability is only €204 per week and for people who are self employed you are not entitled to it.
- Income protection will pay you a monthly replacement income of up to 75% of earned income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury. Your premium will remain fixed during the term of your plan and full tax relief is usually available on all premiums up to 10% of your income.
Terms & Conditions apply.